Who do you consider your top 3 most tragic characters? This can be for any reason, in no particular order, and you can choose to elaborate or not to. I’m curious what people thing about their own characters.
- Celia (now that I’ve given her character more of a reason to exist than generic love interest)
Ooh, that’s fun! I’m not going to elaborate on any of them, because that would turn into a spoiler fest, but it’s probably
All my characters are pretty tragic in their own special way though :’Ic Being a character of mine is basically being sentenced to a life of suffering.
Ooooh let me try!
Mordy and Pheress are spoilers mostly.
Everyone in HH knows how horrendously pathetic Perrin is. She can’t even act accordingly to her tragedy because she lost her fucking mind.
Anyone who has seen my BA intro will understand why Brook is numero uno, Even though a lot of what happened in the intro isn’t canon in ‘Whellis’ >_> She’s still the unluckiest character in the cast. Maybe I should actually draw some ‘Whellis’ pages at some point. hmmm
Reblogging this because I cracked the magic of tumblr in order to make me keep all the other text c:. I agree with Spesiria; most of my characters are guaranteed to have a lifetime of misery simply because they are my characters. The ones that take all the cakes with elaborate writings *cough* are behind the anti spam cut.
1. Giselle. Is little more than a speck of a consciouness stuck in a body that’s no longer her own. Unable to control her own life, she has no choice but to do as she’s told. Her family no longer remembers her, she doesn’t even have her own name anymore and doesn’t even get redemption/closure because Spooky is a cold hearted bitch.
2. Angelo. Spoiler territory, but when you finally do hear the full story, you’ll feel sorry for him, I promise. Angie has little to no fucks to give about anything, really, eventually leading to a death sentence by his own father. Needless to say, this canon is a lot less cheery than the crack!sidecanon.
3. Lydia. After dying, she more or less becomes the waily, screaming embodiment of sadness. While her attitude suggests otherwise, she spends her days waiting for something that might never happen. She can’t reverse certain decisions she’s made, so now she’ll have to live with the consequences forever. Literally.
- verfound reblogged this from thestarsandthepolkadots and added:
- loki-spaz-moments reblogged this from lou0 and added:
- thisisincrediblysilly reblogged this from joliemignonne and added:
- madrosekai likes this
- technologistrevolution reblogged this from blyujay and added:
- maazisdone reblogged this from oftickingclocksandnocturnes and added:
- maazisdone likes this
- zerahoc reblogged this from spookybelle and added:
- nellysketchesnstuff likes this
- lou0 reblogged this from madamate and added:
- apres-vie reblogged this from thestarsandthepolkadots and added:
- scribblerrigby likes this
- friska-freak reblogged this from scribblerrigby and added:
- scribblerrigby reblogged this from the-tagalong-bat and added:
- dalmonite reblogged this from blyujay and added:
- clausesart likes this
- madamate reblogged this from mr-stopandthink and added:
- azgdamalakov likes this
- jajachaik likes this
- spookybelle reblogged this from christascribbles and added:
- mr-stopandthink reblogged this from spookybelle and added:
- loco-lobo likes this
- joliemignonne reblogged this from thestarsandthepolkadots and added:
- thetroglodyte reblogged this from thestarsandthepolkadots and added:
- joliemignonne likes this
- synicalsel reblogged this from spesiria and added:
- synicalsel likes this
- zeedikay reblogged this from oftickingclocksandnocturnes and added:
- christascribbles reblogged this from carbonoid and added:
- empyrisan likes this
- blyujay reblogged this from the-tagalong-bat and added:
- oftickingclocksandnocturnes reblogged this from the-tagalong-bat and added:
- oftickingclocksandnocturnes likes this
- ctkhullo likes this
- the-tagalong-bat reblogged this from nellysketchesnstuff and added:
- spesiria reblogged this from nellysketchesnstuff and added:
- spookybelle said: Elaborate. Elaborate like you’ve never elaborated before. I like tragic backstories; share them, please.^^
- nellysketchesnstuff posted this